Pages

Search

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Love Lace

Hey, everyone! Lately I've been loving black lace clothing. Lace is so popular this season and I really enjoy this trend. Here are the most favorite lace items from my wardrobe. I like to wear lace dresses/tops with boots, leather and denim jackets. You can add some tights, a blazer or a cardigan, a warm coat and you will look great in this cold November weather. 

From left: Zara (haven't worn that one yet!), Topshop


















Here are my Vogue lace leggings, they can make any outfit look interesting and unique. They have pretty flower design.


Recently I noticed Aria Montgomery (played by Lucy Hale) wearing a very nice lace top in one of the episodes of Pretty Little Liars. I was happy, I have something similar in my collection. She has great style!


















This is me wearing my Topshop dress

















Hope you enjoyed!

16 comments:

Sophia's Lover said...

And now listen to me in turn. You have touched me more profoundly than I thought even you could have touched me - my heart was full when you came here today. Henceforward I am yours for everything....

Thanks

Igor said...

молодца, фотку в тон сделала

Alisa said...

:))
фотка актрисы очень нечеткая, другой не найти, потому что она была в этом наряде всего пару кадров. И я решила, что надо мою сделать похожую!

Гук said...

cool

B the mermaid said...

thank you so much for following. you have a good eye for lace!

mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I love blacke lace too. It is one of my favorite trends this season. I have been looking online for the last couple days at black lace tights and have decided I must own a few pairs.

Alisa said...

Thanks girls!

o said...

I love that topshop dress!

Unknown said...

I also liked that dress in Pretty Little Liars (by the way, wasn't it you that suggested I watch this?!). And yours is beautiful too. I love lace, it's so elegant and makes an outfit unique.
xxx

http://pasiphae-makeupart.blogspot.com/

Alisa said...

Thank you so much. Yes, it was me, it's nice of you to remember!

Unknown said...

I also love lace!
See my polyvore :P
http://elenikarlou.blogspot.com/
follow me here if you want (you can see also my polyvore sets with lace)

white-lotusflower said...

I have Zara dress too. LOL
I love it!!

xoxo from Spain!

http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

Melina said...

love all your pics!
you´re so pretty!!!
xxx

http://cupcakeolicious.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love black lace, i should invest in more black lace pieces. I have 5 lace tops its ridiculous HAHAH
http://chahanasblog.blogspot.com/

City Girl (EC1) said...

Gorgeous Topshop dress :) I'm a big fan of lace too! x

Alisa said...

Thanks, girls ))))))))