Pages

Search

Friday, June 4, 2010

Intro...

Hey, everyone! My name is Alisa and I'm from St.Petersburg, Russia. I was born in Tallinn, Estonia. I've always loved these two cities, they are a real inspiration for me, hence the blog title image - my picture of old Tallinn. Me and my family live in St.Petersburg, but we have many relatives and friends in Tallinn, so we visit them a lot.

I'm a linguist and an English teacher at the St.Petersburg State University, but I've always been a very girly girl, so I love everything beauty and fashion. I believe every woman should know how to enhance her beauty and how to take care of herself. I don't take fashion too seriously, I think fashionable is something that you simply enjoy to wear. I finally decided to start a blog to share my style, clothing, makeup interests with you. I enjoy scary stories and horror movies - my long time hobby.

I am also a mom to my beautiful daughter Marina and a wife to Andrei. I hope you enjoy my blog and find some helpful tips and ideas and of course some inspiration. So what shall we start with?..

3 comments:

El'Aundra Dolce said...

So I saw you on "dulce candy's" Blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle

Kim said...

Hey there! I just came across your blog! welcome to blogger! u got a new follower hun! hope u could follow me back

Alisa said...

If you follow my blog I will gladly follow yours ))))