Pages

Search

Monday, October 25, 2010

This or That Tag

Hello, my dearest readers! A couple of days ago I came along this tag. Hope you enjoy!

MakeUp

1. Blush or Bronzer: bronzer!
2. Lipgloss or Lipstick: lipstick!
3. Foundation or Concealer: probably foundation, you can use it as a concealer as well, but recently I haven't been using my liquid foundation. I feel like I'm good with a little bit of powder.
4. Neutral or Color Eyeshadow: I enjoy both. Neutral for work and everyday, color for special events, I like to be creative with my makeup.
5. Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow: pressed as they are more convenient, but I love loose for the versatility of usage.
6. Brushes or Sponges: brushes for sure!

Nails

1. OPI or China Glaze: I would say China Glaze, because they impress me with their quality. Regardless, most of the nailpolishes I own are OPI, just because they are sold near my apartment complex. I think OPI has great colors, but China Glaze nailpolishes stay on a lot longer.
2. Long or Short: both
3. Acrylic or Natural: I had acrylics several times and I guess natural are better, you can always do them yourself.
4. Brights or Darks: darks
5. Flower or No Flower: no flower

Body

1. Perfume or Body Splash: perfume
2. Lotion or Bodybutter: bodybutter
3. Bodywash or Soap: bodywash
4. Lush or Other Bath Company: other bath company, there are many other great bath companies who sell organic products, for instance, Stender's.

Fashion

1. Jeans or Sweatpants: jeans, I'm all about figure flattering clothes lately
2. Long Sleeve or Short: always short!
3. Dresses or Skirts: dresses! Love them
4. Stripes or Plaid: stripes
5. Flipflops or Sandals: flipflops
6. Scarves or Hats: scarves!
7. Studs or Dangly Earrings: dangly earrings, I don't like studs for some reason
8. Necklaces or Bracelets: I wear both, but I enjoy necklaces more
9. Heels or Flats: heels
10. Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: both, I love boots
11. Jacket or Hoodie: jacket, I'm into leather jackets lately

Hair

1. Curly or Straight: straight, my hair is naturally very straight and I love it!!!
2. Bun or Ponytail: ponytail
3. Bobbypins or Butterfly Clips: bobbypins!
4. Hairspray or Gel: hairspray
5. Long or Short: long long long! I've always been that girl with very long hair, but still I had a short haircut two times in my life and both times I regretted it. The funny part is that my husband likes me more with short hair, but I just can't do it, I feel like myself only with the long do. Do you think I should keep my long hair? :)
6. Light or Dark: only light. I'm a natural blond and I'm very determined to keep my color.
7. Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs: I had both, didn't like either.
8. Up or Down: down

Random

1. Rain or Shine: shine
2. Summer or Winter: I'm a big summer girl! My birthday is in August, I think it's the best time of the year!
3. Fall or Spring: fall, spring in Russia is all about snow melting, it's usually very gross outside
4. Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla

1 comment:

Гук said...

yep, short hair is great!