Pages

Search

Friday, November 26, 2010

My Current Routine

Hey, everyone! I read this in Makeup by Ansa, a lovely blog I follow, and decided it would be fun to share with you my current routine. So here it is:

Face
1. Cleanser
Fresh Line foaming oil blend face wash or MAC cleanse off oil
2. Toner/Lotion
Sometimes I use Fix+ by MAC
3. Serum
Don't use any
4. Moisturizer
MAC mineralize all-over lotion, MAC moisturelush eye cream
5. Facial Mask
Matis energising mask or Mineral Beauty System purifying mud mask
6. Exfoliator
Clinique 7 day scrub cream 
7. Makeup Remover
MAC cleanse off oil

Body
1. Shower Gel/Soap
I like Palmolive shower gels
2. Body Lotion/Cream
Kings&Queens myrrh body butter
3. Hand Cream
I use Lush massage bars
4. Lip Balm/Lip Treatment
Elizabeth Arden lip protectant stick in honey
5. Perfume
Gucci by Gucci

Hair
1. Shampoo/Conditioner
Estel Professional color hair shampoo/The Body Shop honey moisturising conditioner
2. Mask or Other Treatments
I use a lot of products on my hair, but currently I'm loving Lee Stafford bleach blondes moisturising treatment. Even though I don't have bleached hair, it works for me. 

Makeup
1. Foundation
Bare Minerals or YSL matt touch foundation mixed with studio moisture tint by MAC
2. Powder
MAC MSF natural when I use liquid foundation
3. Blush
"Tenderling" by MAC
4. Mascara
MAC splashproof lash
5. Lipstick/Lipgloss
YSL rouge pure № 141 in Pink Satin (I believe that's the name)/"Ban This" dare to wear lipglass by MAC
6. Eyeshadow
"Tan" pigment by MAC
7. Eyeliner
Lancome artliner and Dior eyeliner pencil in Black











P.S. Since my previous post was a lot about food, I wanted to tell you about the meal I cooked recently. It's the recipe by beautiful Dulce Candy. I love Mexican food, so I decided to try this. My tacos turned out really good!











If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comments! Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Гук said...

Гуки бай гуки - семейный бренд

Unknown said...

Thank you for reposting this. Loved reading your answers. And the food look sooo soo good. =)

Alisa said...

Thank you :)

Annie said...

wow! this is really helpful!

www.glamandgorgeous.blogspot.com

Alisa said...

Glad to hear that, Annie!