Pages

Search

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Get to Know Me

Hey, everyone! Recently I came across these life questions and decided to answer them so that you can get to know me a little bit better. Some of them are kinda strange, but still... Here we go...

1. Name: Alisa Guk
2. Birthday: August 10, 1985
3. Current Location: St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
4. Eye/Hair Color: green-grey/blond
5. Which Hand do You Write with: I'm right-handed
6. Do You Drive: of course, I do
7. Fav Color: pink
8. Fav Band: Brainstorm, Hurts
9. Fav Music Genre: electropop, trance
10. Fav TV Show: Lost, True Blood
11. Fav Movie: Cruel Intentions
12. Fav Cartoon: Moomins
13. Fav Actor/Actress: Christian Bale (even though I have many favorite actors), Sarah Michelle Gellar (Prinze) 
14. Fav Restaurant: Pater Marcus restaurant in Budapest, I love Hungarian food
15. Fav Icecream/Candy: I'm not a big fan of sweets, but I like marzipan
16. Do You Have Any Siblings: nope
17. Do You Have a Job: I'm an English teacher at the St. Petersburg State University
18. Any Special Talents or Skills: people say I'm good at painting; I love swimming, does that count for a skill?
19. Do You Have Any Fears: it's really weird but I'm afraid of stairs :)
20. Do You Have a Bedtime: no, I don't :)
21. Do You Wanna Go to College: I already went to college, I graduated from St. Petersburg State University, my major is linguistics and intercultural communication. Now I work as a teacher there 
22. Do You Have Any Piercings/Tattoos: one piercing in each ear (I used to have more in each ear when I was younger), I also have my belly-botton pierced. No tattoos
23. Do You Swear: sometimes
24. Do You Smoke/Drink: I don't smoke, I drink occasionally
25. Have You Ever been in Love: yes, still am, with my husband
26. Are You Single: no, I'm not. I've been married for almost 4 years now and we've been together for more than 7 years!
27. Have You Ever been Dumped/Dumped Someone: yes and yes
28. Fruit or Vegetable: I really enjoy salads, so I'm going to choose vegetable
29. Black or White: black
30. Lights on or off: um, it depends
31. Rock or Rap: rock
32. Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla
33. Strawberries or Blueberries: I like both a lot
34. Hugs or Kisses: kisses
35. Have You Ever Danced in a Public Place: yes, I have
36. How Many Languages do You Speak: I speak Russian, English, a little bit of German and a little bit of Arabic. I also understand a little bit of Estonian :)
37. Who do You Compare Yourself to: I really like Sarah Michelle Gellar 

Hope you liked it! See you!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I love these kinds of posts!

That’s So Fletch
xo, Jay

Mikaela said...

You're so young and teacher in the university! Wow :)

I'd like to speak Estonia 'cause it's the closest language to Finnish :D

xx
absofuckinglutely

Alisa said...

Thanks!!

I would like to speak Estonian too!