Hey, guys! Hope you are having a great week! Just wanted to update you on some of my favorite makeup items that I use pretty much everyday with a few variations. It's a very fast and simple look that I wear to work. So these are the products:
1. MAC fix+ (I spray my Body Shop kabuki brush with it and then apply my loose mineral foundation - it turns out to be very natural looking)
2. MAC mineralize SPF15 foundation loose in "Extra Light"
3. MAC mineralize SPF15 foundation in NW30 (I contour my face with this darker cream foundation using my MAC 128 brush)
4. Chanel's soleil tan de chanel (add a little bit of this with the same 128 brush by MAC)
5. MAC "Soft Ochre" paint pot as an eye base
6. Giorgio Armani eye shadow in №25 all over the lid (with MAC 252 brush)
7. Bourjois white eye shadow in the corners (same 252 brush)
8. Nars black glitter pencil (it has a little bit of glitter in it, but it actually turns out just black on your eyes) smudged with MAC 219 brush
9. MAC studio fix lash mascara in "Black Fix"
10. Lately I've been loving these lip products - Maybelline color sensational lipgloss in "Freshly Sliced" №150, Nars lipstick in "Roman Holiday" (gorgeous pink), MAC sheen supreme lipstick in "Gotta Dash!" (very nice coral)