Pages

Search

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Fashion Finds

Hey, everyone! I decided to take a little break from my 30 Days Clothes and Accessorize Challenge and do a post on some new fashion items that I found recently. They are all from ASOS. I have been shopping on Asos for a long time now; they have such great selection of clothes, accessories and even cosmetics; but the coolest part is - shipping to Russia is free. Their dresses are my favorite! So many affordable designs! 
So here are some of my latest purchases:
Again, I love their dresses, such a pretty one, right?

















I also got these boots in preparation for fall! 












And some pretty jewelry! I think everything that I ordered will look great together!

















The jewelry came already, so here is my picture:

















And here are some pieces that I have my eye on (I guess, I need some classic black items right now):













Hope you enjoyed! Happy shopping everyone!
Alisa

No comments: